You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

City Navigator Europe NT 2013.40 - Αποσυρση Του Χαρτη Απο Τον Server Της Garmin

+7
geodelik
tsgallix
panosmpo
x-trail
ZAFIR
alexis75gr
Santosan
11 απαντήσεις

Σελίδα 2 από 2 Επιστροφή  1, 2

Πήγαινε κάτω

City Navigator Europe NT 2013.40 - Αποσυρση Του Χαρτη Απο Τον Server Της Garmin - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: City Navigator Europe NT 2013.40 - Αποσυρση Του Χαρτη Απο Τον Server Της Garmin

Δημοσίευση από navitraveler Τρι 9 Απρ 2013 - 12:00

IliasA έγραψε:Μπραβο Τασο, ακολουθας τα βηματα της μερκελ
Το κατεχεις βλεπω το γερμανικο.
.... boast εεε! σπουδές Braunschweig προϊστορικά!
...εξ'άλλου η μέρκελ μιλάει Πρωσσικά ενώ εγώ τα καθαρά Γερμανικά (Hoch Deutsch)!!!!
navitraveler
navitraveler
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Άντρας Ηλικία : 77
Τόπος : Αλεξανδρούπολη
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/12/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 994

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

City Navigator Europe NT 2013.40 - Αποσυρση Του Χαρτη Απο Τον Server Της Garmin - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: City Navigator Europe NT 2013.40 - Αποσυρση Του Χαρτη Απο Τον Server Της Garmin

Δημοσίευση από x-trail Παρ 12 Απρ 2013 - 8:44

Aυτα ειναι που γραφει η Garmin στο site της για τα λαθη, την ανακληση και αντικατασταση των χαρτων ΝΤ και ΝΤU 2013.40
Προσεξτε οτι λεει "ειδοποιουμαστε για λαθη στα δεδομενα αυτων που μας προμηθευουν χαρτες"
(Η μετατροπη σε εντονα και κοκκινα γραμματα ειναι δικια μου).
Μηπως πεταει το μπαλακι στον προμηθευτη της, την Navteq, και μηπως αυτο σημαινει οτι το προβλημα που βεβαια δεν αφορα εμας αλλα αυτους που πλοηγουνται στην Ολλανδια, υπαρχει και στα δεδομενα της Navteq που χρησιμοποιουν κι αλλες εταιριες οπως η Navigon, iGO, Sygic και NDrive;;;;

Known Map Errors
We strive to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date maps available. However, road features and routing are subject to change, so the data we receive from our map providers may not always reflect the latest road modifications and/or additions in your area.

Sometimes, we are notified of errors in our map providers’ data that could present safety concerns. Because your safety is important to us, we have listed all known map errors below.

Remember, you are solely responsible for safe navigation and the prudent use of a GPS navigation aid. Always defer to
all posted road signs and road conditions when making driving decisions.

• Product: City Navigator® Europe NT/NTU 2013.40
  • Problem: Potential Incorrect Routing in the Netherlands.
  • Description: Garmin has recently been made aware of an issue involving map data present on its personal navigation devices (PNDs) that may cause the PNDs with certain map versions to indicate the direction of travel incorrectly on a very low percentage of road segments only in the Netherlands. Garmin has determined that certain roadway segments within the Netherlands have incorrect one‑way assignments, resulting in travel guidance against the flow of traffic for short portions of certain calculated routes. This issue affects primarily roundabouts or non-controlled access roads.
  • Products Affected: The issue affects the City Navigator Europe NT and NTU database version 2013.40.
    This database version was made available for download on Feb. 27, 2013 and the issue therefore affects any Garmin PND to which the user has downloaded this database version since that date. The same affected map update is also available on an SD card as an accessory.
  • Resolution: As indicated in the operator manuals, always evaluate conditions such as road signs and
    traffic flow before following the GPS recommendations/guidance. Customers with City Navigator Europe NT and NTU 2013.40 database should be aware of the potential routing issues documented above and always ensure the vehicle is operated safely according to traffic and route requirements. Garmin is currently working on a database update that
    will correct this issue and expects to have the update available in late April 2013.

Πηγη: [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]
x-trail
x-trail
Honorary Member
 Honorary Member

Άντρας Τόπος : Θεσσαλονικη
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 09/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2340

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Σελίδα 2 από 2 Επιστροφή  1, 2

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή