You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Garmin debuts VHF 110 and VHF 200 AIS marine radios

Πήγαινε κάτω

Garmin debuts VHF 110 and VHF 200 AIS marine radios Empty Garmin debuts VHF 110 and VHF 200 AIS marine radios

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Πεμ 3 Νοε 2016 - 10:43

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Η Garmin ανακοίνωσε τα VHF 110 & VHF 200 AIS δύο νέες ισχυρές συσκευές VHF Radio σχεδιασμένες για OEM χρήση αλλά & για aftermaket εφαρμογές. Με νέο βιομηχανικό σχεδιασμό & λεπτή αισθητική αυτές οι συσκευές κατασκευάστηκαν για να συνεργαστούν με τα νέα chartplotter & MFD's & να ενσωματωθούν πλήρως με τα συστήματα NMEA 2000® της Garmin.

Λεπτομέρειες:

Garmin is excited to announce the VHF 110 and VHF 210 AIS, two new powerful VHF radios designed for both OEM and aftermarket applications. Featuring an updated industrial design and sleek aesthetics, these radios were built to compliment the latest GPSMAP® chartplotters and multi-function displays (MFDs), and offer full integration with Garmin systems via NMEA 2000®. The VHF 110 and VHF 210 AIS are being announced in conjunction with the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Nov. 3-7, and will be on display at the Garmin booth #323-324.

Communication and situational awareness are critical on the water. These new VHF radios will give fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips in an emergency situation, and with an all-new eye-catching design, they’ll be an attractive option for any helm.

The VHF 110 is Garmin’s entry-level radio, offering 25 watts of transmit power and Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) compatibility via NMEA 2000. In addition to dedicated buttons and knobs for ease of use, the VHF 110 features three soft keys that allow boaters to intuitively see and select the information they want, while eliminating the clutter they don’t. The VHF 110 also features NOAA weather alerts and Position Tracking, which allows a mariner to locate and keep tabs on up to three boats that use a Garmin system.

For mariners wanting to take advantage of the Automatic Identification System (AIS), the VHF 210 AIS incorporates all of the features mentioned above and adds a built-in AIS receiver for improved situational awareness and greater confidence on the open waters. With 25 watts of transmit power, the VHF 200 AIS also comes standard with a 2-way hailer system that can be connected to a hailer horn or external speaker on the deck or tower for onboard communication. Like the VHF 110, the VHF 200 AIS provides standard DSC functionality, including distress calling and direct calling with user programmed Maritime Mobile Service Identity (MMSI).

The VHF 110 and VHF 210 AIS are expected to be available in the first quarter of 2017 with suggested retail prices of $279.99 and $599.99 respectively. For more information, visit garmin.com/newmarine.

Santosan
Santosan
Administrator
Administrator

Άντρας Ηλικία : 54
Τόπος : Athens - West Side
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10879

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή