You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Add style to activity tracking with vívomove™ from Garmin®

Πήγαινε κάτω

Add style to activity tracking with vívomove™ from Garmin® Empty Add style to activity tracking with vívomove™ from Garmin®

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Πεμ 5 Μάης 2016 - 12:13

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Η Garmin ανακοίνωσε το vívomove™, ένα νέο αναλογικό ρολόι με δυνατότητες activity tracking που συνδυάζει το κλασσικό με την λειτουργικότητα.

Λεπτομέρειες:

OLATHE, Kan. /May 4, 2016/Business Wire — Garmin International Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN), today announced vívomove, a fashionable analog watch with activity tracking1 features and one year battery life. Adding style to activity tracking the vívomove combines classic design with function, monitoring steps and sleep and reminding users when they’ve been inactive too long with its move bar. With one-year battery life, a water rating of 5ATM (50 meters) and a variety of interchangeable bands2 vívomove is wearable 24/7, no matter the occasion.

“The style-focused vívomove is an exciting addition to Garmin’s wide-ranging line of activity trackers, making it easier than ever to stay fashionable and active,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of worldwide sales. “Whether you’re heading into the boardroom or walking into a ballpark, vívomove has you and your steps covered.”

Designed to be worn all day vívomove features a timeless analog style face and is available in several models: the sleek vívomove sport, vívomove classic with leather straps, and the more upscale vívomove premium with leather straps and full steel body. With interchangeable leather and silicone strap options and a variety of fashionable case finishes including black, white, rose gold-tone, stainless steel, and gold- tone, the vívomove can be customized to a user’s personal style. It’s swim and shower safe3 with a water rating of 5 ATM, and has up to one year of battery life, no recharging needed.

The watch face features two bars that allow users to view step progress and inactivity at a glance. The bar on the left side of the face shows the progress toward a user’s personalized daily step goal. The red bar on the right side of the watch face reminds users when they’ve been inactive too long, filling half way after one hour of inactivity and building with every 15 minutes after that until its reset by walking for a couple of minutes. The vívomove also tracks how well users slept by monitoring movement and restlessness.

Throughout the day, the vívomove automatically syncs with the Garmin Connect Mobile app, a free online fitness community where users can track workouts, sleep patterns and trends, join online challenges to compete against friends and earn virtual badges. They can also receive Garmin Connect Insights, smart wellness insights personalized to each user that provide cues to help them reach goals, shout-outs when milestones have been met and relevant healthy tips from experts. Insights also show users how they are doing in comparison to people like them for extra motivation.

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

he vívomove is available in sport (black or white) for $149.99, classic (black with leather band or rose gold-tone with leather band) for $199.99, and premium (stainless steel with leather band or gold-tone steel with leather band) for $299.99.

The vívomove accessory sport bands will be available in white and black for $29.99. Leather accessory bands will be available in black, rose gold/white, dark brown, and light brown for $59.99. The vívomove is also compatible with other 20mm bands on the market for complete user customization.

Santosan
Santosan
Administrator
Administrator

Άντρας Ηλικία : 54
Τόπος : Athens - West Side
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10879

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή