You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Garmin® Forerunner® 10 GPS for Runners

Πήγαινε κάτω

Garmin® Forerunner® 10 GPS for Runners Empty Garmin® Forerunner® 10 GPS for Runners

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Παρ 12 Οκτ 2012 - 21:14

Μια νεα συσκευη της σειρας Running στην κατηγορια Into Sports με δεκτη GPS παρουσιαστηκε απο την Garmin.

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Το Forerunner® 10 απευθυνεται σε οσους ασχολουνται με το τρεξιμο, το jogging ή την πεζοπορια ακομα & σε προχωρημενο επιπεδο δινοντας τους την δυνατοτητα παρακολουθησης της ταχυτητας, του ρυθμου, της αποστασης & της καταναλωση θερμιδων. Αναγνωριζει τα προσωπικα ρεκορ του χρηστη & τον ενημερωνει για τις επιδοσεις του δειχνοντας του ποιο ηταν το ταχυτερο χιλιομετρο που εκανε & ποια η μεγαλυτερη αποσταση μεχρι την συγκεκριμενη χρονικη στιγμη.

Μεσα στις δυνατοτητες του ειναι & αυτη του Virtual Pacer™ οπου η συσκευη κανει συγκριση της τρεχουσας επιδοσης με αυτη που θελει να πετυχει ο χρηστης & αυτη της ρυθμισης run/walk (τρεξιμο/περπατημα) οταν κατα την διαρκεια της ασκησης εκτος απο τρεξιμο υπαρχουν διαλειμματα με περπατημα.

Λεπτομερειες:

This morning we went out for a run with the all NEW Forerunner 10 running watch – a vibrant, intuitive and affordable solution for runners, joggers and walkers of all levels. The Forerunner 10 provides runners with the most essential data: how far and how fast, while also identifying their personal records along the way. The Forerunner 10 will be prominently displayed at Garmin’s flagship retail store on Michigan Ave. in Chicago, IL. and will be available at local running shops this fall. See it in action, Garmin.com/forerunner .

“The Forerunner 10 is our lightest, most comfortable running watch yet, and it comes with our trusted accuracy and reliability,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin’s vice president of worldwide sales. “With three stylish color options, the Forerunner 10 will be turning heads and helping motivate runners of all levels for years to come.” Forerunner-10-group

Garmin’s first running watch designed specifically for runners who want to simply lace up their shoes, push one button and just run– the Forerunner 10 is the must have entry-level watch for tracking progress and goals in exercise and training. During a run, runners will see their time and distance clearly displayed on one screen and calories and pace on another. Runners can also customize the settings to show pace and distance on the same screen. Between runs, the friendly menu system helps runners review previous runs, change Auto Lap® or Auto Pause® settings, set an alarm or edit the user profile. For runners who want a little more, the Forerunner 10 has a couple of simple training features like Virtual Pacer™, which compares the current running pace to the target pace. It also has a run/walk feature that’s helpful for those just starting out or if a running plan includes walk breaks.

Santosan
Santosan
Administrator
Administrator

Άντρας Ηλικία : 54
Τόπος : Athens - West Side
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10879

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή