You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

New Garmin® Navigation Features For Select 2013 Model Year Chrysler® and Dodge® Vehicles

Πήγαινε κάτω

New Garmin® Navigation Features For Select 2013 Model Year Chrysler® and Dodge® Vehicles Empty New Garmin® Navigation Features For Select 2013 Model Year Chrysler® and Dodge® Vehicles

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Παρ 12 Οκτ 2012 - 20:59

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Η Garmin παρουσιασε την επομενη γενια του βραβευμενου In-dash συστηματος πλοηγησης που χρησιμοποιειται στα μοντελα Chrysler 300, Dodge Journey, Charger & Dart.

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]
[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

Μεσα στις καινουργιες δυνατοτητες της νεας γενιας θα βρουμε την απεικονιση 3D Buildings & 3D Terrain, βελτιωμενες λειτουργιες ενημερωσης κινησης & υπολογισμου πορειας, καινουργιο πιο εκλεπτυσμενο περιβαλλον χρηστη με χρωματα & θεματα που ταιριαζουν σε καθε μαρκα ή μοντελο και Junction view που πλεον καλυπτει περισσοτερες απο 60.000 διασταυρωσεις στις ΗΠΑ.

Λεπτομερειες:

Today, we announced the next generation of our award-recognized navigation system built into Chrysler vehicles. The new Garmin solution is part of the Chrysler Uconnect 8.4N infotainment system and includes several new features and enhancements. It is available for 2013 model year Chrysler 300, Dodge Journey, Charger and Dart vehicles[1] (offered standard on some models and optional on others). New features include 3D buildings and terrain views, improved traffic and routing functionalities, a refined user interface with enhanced colors and themes that are consistent with each vehicle brand and junction views that now cover more than 60,000 intersections across the U.S., among other enhancements.
“Our partnership with Chrysler has been extremely successful over the last two years, gaining praise from consumers and industry experts alike for the unmatched level of ease of use and reliability of our navigation solution,” said Matt Munn, Garmin’s managing director automotive OEM. “We’re thrilled to now introduce new features to provide drivers even better orientation and road guidance with stunning 3D views and enhanced routing technology.”

Navigation for Uconnect brings the ease of use of Garmin into an original equipment, in-dash radio. The navigator includes highly detailed maps of the United States, Canada, and Mexico with more than eight million points of interest, as well as many cutting-edge features found in the newest Garmin devices. This includes spoken turn-by-turn directions, one-shot address entry via voice command, lane assistance, junction views, speed limit and current speed, a trip computer and mileage log as well as customized vehicle icons that looks like a Chrysler or Dodge vehicle. In addition to displaying the navigation interface and maps on the in-dash screen, the system also makes use of a second display, positioned behind the steering wheel, to easily let the driver see important information, such as next turn, at a glance.

Santosan
Santosan
Administrator
Administrator

Άντρας Ηλικία : 54
Τόπος : Athens - West Side
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10879

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή