You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Introducing the Approach G10: The smallest golf GPS device from Garmin

Πήγαινε κάτω

Introducing the Approach G10: The smallest golf GPS device from Garmin Empty Introducing the Approach G10: The smallest golf GPS device from Garmin

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Τρι 26 Ιαν 2016 - 20:00

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Σήμερα η Garmin παρουσίασε το Approach G10, την μικρότερη συσκευή GPS της εταιρίας για golf.

Λεπτομέρειες:

Today we are pleased to announce the Approach G10, a sleek, pocket-sized golf GPS device that fits almost anywhere. The Approach G10 boasts a compact design; with a high sensitivity GPS that provides golfers with information like yardage, hazards and more in a convenient form factor with built-in clip. Preloaded with more than 40,000 golf courses around the world with lifetime updates and no additional fees, golfers will have access to yardages and Green View at their fingertips on an easy-to-read screen. Additionally, the Approach G10 doubles as a digital scorecard, so golfers are able to track their progress using Garmin Connect. The Approach G10 is being announced in conjunction with the PGA Show in Orlando, Fla., and will be showcased at the Garmin booth #1313, as well as the Demo Day at Tee 2U-15.

“We’re excited to offer our golf customers a new, take-anywhere device,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of worldwide sales. “The Approach G10 offers golfers the data they need at a great value. It’s totally versatile with a clip-on design, so it gives golfers an advantage on the course, no matter where in the world they play.”

Compact, lightweight and user-friendly, the Approach G10 comes preloaded with data for more than 40,000 courses right out of the box, with no additional fees or subscriptions. The G10 measures precise distances to the front, back and middle of the green in large, easy to read numbering on a 1.3” sunlight readable display. It also displays distances to course targets like sand traps, water hazards and more, as well as layups and doglegs. Golfers can use the Green View feature to see the outline of the green on each hole, where they can manually position the pin to that day’s location in order to get the most accurate measurements. Additionally the Approach G10 can measure individual shot distances and calculate yardage for shots played anywhere on the course.

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

The Approach G10 acts as a digital scorecard throughout each round played, and can track individual stats like fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round. Data is uploaded and stored in Garmin Connect, so golfers can record their round and review it in Garmin Connect. Within Garmin Connect, G10 users can access all their stats, like average score, total putts and more. G10 users can also do a full course analysis to see hole-by-hole details, as well as trends and tendencies to work for the next round. Additionally, the Approach G10 as a built-in odometer, so golfers can see how much distance they covered during each round.

Lasting up to 15 hours of battery life in GPS mode, the Approach G10 can get through multiple rounds of golf on a single charge. Despite its lightweight and compact design, the G10 is also rugged with an IPX-7 water rating, so it can withstand the elements if golfers get caught in a sudden rainstorm.

The Approach G10 will be available in Q1 2016, and will have a suggested retail price of $129.99.

Santosan
Santosan
Administrator
Administrator

Άντρας Ηλικία : 54
Τόπος : Athens - West Side
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10879

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή