You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Garmin Announces New PRO Control 2 Remote Receiver for Sporting Dog Trainers

Πήγαινε κάτω

Garmin Announces New PRO Control 2 Remote Receiver for Sporting Dog Trainers Empty Garmin Announces New PRO Control 2 Remote Receiver for Sporting Dog Trainers

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Δευ 18 Ιαν 2016 - 20:00

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Σήμερα η Garmin ανακοίνωσε την νέα συσκευή Handheld PRO Control 2 που απευθύνεται σε εκπαιδευτές σκύλων.

Λεπτομέρειες:

Today Garmin announced a new PRO Control 2 remote receiver, designed for serious sporting dog trainers, field trialers, and hunt testers. When paired with the PRO Control 2 handheld, the new system provides reliable and consistent control of launchers, releasers, and other accessory devices (accessory devices sold separately).

Trainers can configure up to 18 PRO Control 2 remote receivers to one handheld, and two devices can be connected to each remote receiver. The remote receiver can be activated separately, simultaneously (to simulate a flock of birds), or in a rapid sequence. The PRO Control 2 remote receiver can be triggered wirelessly over half a mile away.

Sounds on the PRO Control 2 remote receiver are vastly improved as well – both in terms of volume and sound quality. The unit features a realistic mallard hail call, an attention-getting “hey, hey, hey” voice, and a tone. For an even louder volume, the remote receiver can be connected to a powered speaker (sold separately) via the 3.5mm audio jack.

For even more versatility, users can custom-load their own sound files onto the PRO Control 2 remote receiver, via Garmin Express. Loaded with other wildlife sounds, the PRO Control 2 system can pull double duty as a compact, long-range electronic predator or goose call. This capability will be available beginning in the second quarter of 2016.

The PRO Control 2 remote receiver is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 200 launches between charges. The unit is water rated IPX7 (withstands incidental exposure of water up to a depth of one meter of water for 30 minutes). The PRO Control 2 system is backwards compatible with legacy Tri-Tronics Pro Control components as well.

The PRO Control 2 remote receiver has a minimum retail price (MRP) of $179.99, or can be purchased as a bundle with the PRO Control 2 handheld for an MRP of $299.99.

Santosan
Santosan
Administrator
Administrator

Άντρας Ηλικία : 54
Τόπος : Athens - West Side
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10879

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή