You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

It's All in the Details: Garmin fleet™ 670V Adds Video Functionality

Πήγαινε κάτω

It's All in the Details: Garmin fleet™ 670V Adds Video Functionality  Empty It's All in the Details: Garmin fleet™ 670V Adds Video Functionality

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Δευ 17 Αυγ 2015 - 19:13

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

Η Garmin παρουσίασε το fleet™ 670V, πρόκειται για την αναβάθμιση του μοντέλου fleet™ 670 όπως περιγράφεται στο topic [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.] με την προσθήκη της δυνατότητας σύνδεσης κάμερας οπισθοπορείας.

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

Λεπτομέρειες:

Garmin is proud to introduce its new fleet 670V, a navigator designed exclusively for fleet management telematics.1 The fleet 670V keeps all the core features promoted on the original Garmin fleet 670 and adds an important element to the mix:

The video input on the fleet 670V provides backup camera compatibility (camera not included) for added security. Once the backup camera is connected and the user puts their vehicle in reverse, a live camera feed populates on the fleet 670V display, allowing the driver to easily spot vehicles, pedestrians or other possible obstructions behind them. Fleet owners also have the option to minimize or maximize the size of the active video feed on the display of the fleet 670V.

The fleet 670V combines the strength of Garmin navigation and fleet management with navigation APIs and built-in fleet management apps that enhance the development of complete solutions. Adding the versatility  offered by Android™ to the mix allows fleet service providers to introduce customized applications specific to their target customer base using a proven mechanism to package third party or custom-developed applications.

Santosan
Santosan
Administrator
Administrator

Άντρας Ηλικία : 54
Τόπος : Athens - West Side
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10879

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή