You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

HERE APIs & SDKs

Πήγαινε κάτω

HERE  APIs & SDKs Empty HERE APIs & SDKs

Δημοσίευση από here Τρι 29 Μάης 2018 - 13:41

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

Εξερευνήστε, ενημερωθείτε και δοκιμάστε τα APIs και τα SDKs (web & mobile) της HERE Technologies στο:
[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

Επιλέξτε από Routing, Geocoder, Weather, Positioning, POIs/Places, Transit, Live Traffic, 2D/3D Maps, Fleet Maps, Venue/Indoor Maps, Truck Routing/Attributes, Map Customization, και πολλές άλλες επιλογές και εταιρικές λύσεις!

#LocationForDevelopers - Free, Reliable and Holistic:

Our mission at HERE has always been to create a digital representation of reality to radically improve the way everyone and everything lives, moves and interacts.

To contribute to a better future, we’re pushing the boundaries of the technology behind the digital representation of reality €”from our [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.], which paves the way for better maps and autonomous vehicles; to the [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.], our powerful engine putting location intelligence and big data to work for you.

To make these things effective, we’re constantly thinking about how we can empower others to use HERE tools to get to the good stuff: the radical improvement of the way we live our lives. Put simply, developers are at the heart of our mission. We can’t do it without you.

Reflecting on that, we’re taking a moment to highlight our commitment to making it easy for developers to use a wide range of our most powerful tools - €”including a rich library of REST APIs, our JavaScript APIs, and native SDKs for Android and iOS - €”for free, no credit card required. These are the same tools used by some of our biggest and most innovative customers and partners, from Microsoft, to Grab, to Virgin Hyperloop One.

To make this tangible, we have two free options available on our developer portal, [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]. First, you can choose our "€œGet Started for Free" option, a 90-day free trial that gets you access to all our Standard and Advanced features, as well as our Premium, offline native SDKs.

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Advanced developer features include a powerful set of [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.] - €”you’ll recognize them by the use of the term "€œExtension"€ on the end of the API name - €”to drive innovation around ride-sharing and fleet management use cases.

Second, you can choose our "€œPublic Basic" €œoption, which includes some of our most popular features, like indoor and outdoor maps; map tiles with real-time traffic around the world; car, bike, and walk routing; geocoding and places; positioning; and geovisualization. All the details are here: developer.here.com/plans

Finally, and as always, stay tuned for what’s next. We have big plans for later this year that break down barriers to give you access to more features, more use cases, and more volume. Yep, for free.

Until then, let us know what awesome things you’ve built in our joint mission to use the power of location to make life better. Tweet us [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]. Cause every day is a good day for good news.

here
here
Here Maps
Here Maps

Άντρας Ηλικία : 41
Τόπος : Αθήνα
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 01/11/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 417

http://www.here.com

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή