You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

dezl 770

2 απαντήσεις

Πήγαινε κάτω

dezl 770 Empty dezl 770

Δημοσίευση από tsgallix Τρι 14 Φεβ 2017 - 22:44

Τον 5/2016 αγορασα ενα dezl 770 ,μετα απο 1 μηνα σταματησε να λειτουργει, 1 μηνα αναμονης (απαραδεκτο για μηχανημα που απευθυνεται σε επαγγελματιες)και μετα αντικατασταθηκε με νεο.Μεχρι εδω καλα αν και το δευτερο δεν σταματουσε ΚΑΙ ΑΥΤΟ να λειτουργει.Αναρωτιεμαι λοιπον αν ολη η σειρα 770 ειναι προβληματικη.Ακομη ενας μηνας αναμονης .2 στα 2 δεν το λες τυχαιο στατιστικο δειγμα για μηχανημα 5οο ευρω.Τα συμπερασματα δικα σας
tsgallix
tsgallix

Άντρας Τόπος : Thessaloniki/Paris France
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 08/01/2013
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 127

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

dezl 770 Empty Απ: dezl 770

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Τετ 15 Φεβ 2017 - 11:38

Έχεις δίκιο υπάρχουν παρόμοια περιστατικά με την συγκεκριμένη συσκευή, έχει γίνει σχετική αναφερά στο forum της Garmin.

ARTSPRAY έγραψε:My Dezl 770 keeps shutting down and restarting randomly ,it can cycle like this over and over or run for a while without issues then start doing it again ,it has been updated to version 4.30 and customer service have advised to reinstall software via web updater however the device although recognized will not respond when web updater attempts to upload the program to the device(it downloads it OK) ,I have attached a genuine garmin USB data lead to the rear of the computer and have even tried another computer just in case but to no avail and no updates will load through the webupdater to my device although they will through garmin express however express has no option for a reinstall

I noticed another thread where the exact same issue is being experienced

If this is a hardware fault ie a faulty device how do I precede as it was gift and although registered I have no receipt for it ,as the dezl 770 seems to have been released less than 12 months ago am I still OK with a warranty repair as the device can not be older than jan 5th 2015 release date and my issue has been reported to garmin support

ARTSPRAY έγραψε:On a recent thread I asked advise regarding a problematic Dezl 770 device which kept randomly shutting down and restarting ,well after a 200 + mile round trip from Birmingham to Hemel Hemstead London to exchange it for the only one in stock at Halfords I updated the new one ,guess what ,it has exactly the same issues so back it went this morning to thankfully a local Halfords for another exchange ,this time the only available unit near to what I required was the garmin Nuvicam at a lower price so I took that and small TomTom as back up device to round the total back up to the original £379 I paid for the first Dezl

After looking at few reviews this seems to be a common issue with the Dezl 770 and one owner has had to have his swopped three times in as many months ,there is also another post on this forum where the exact same problem is cited

Both devices would not respond to webupdater to reinstall the software whilst my other garmins will ,the only update from garmin express which has no option for a reinstall of software only reinstall of maps

Well now I think I know why Halfords are no longer stocking this model

Garmin I think there is a problem as I am seeing too many owners reporting the same issues

rgds Paul
Santosan
Santosan
Administrator
Administrator

Άντρας Ηλικία : 54
Τόπος : Athens - West Side
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10879

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα