You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

World Wide Weather From Garmin

Πήγαινε κάτω

World Wide Weather From Garmin  Empty World Wide Weather From Garmin

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Παρ 12 Οκτ 2012 - 21:06

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Ενημερωση του καιρου για τους πιλοτους σχεδον σε οποιοδηποτε μερος του κοσμου δινει το νεο δορυφορικο συστημα ενημερωσης καιρου απο την Garmin που βασιζεται στην χρηση του πομποδεκτη GSR 56 (Iridium satellite network) με δυνατοτητα παροχης δεδομενων οπως METARs (Meteorological Aviation Reports) ή TAFs (Terminal Aerodrome Forecasts) με προγνωση καιρου για 30 ωρες εκ των προτερων.

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Λεπτομερειες :

When I see WWW written down or mentioned in conversation, I normally associate it with the World Wide Web. However, I’ve been hearing more and more about a new interpretation of that acronym: World Wide Weather. Here in the lower 48 states, weather in the cockpit has become a must-have tool. This is primarily thanks to the weather services provided by XM. But if you venture out of the country or operate in Europe or Australia, your options for weather are limited. Garmin has changed that by providing a satellite-based weather option using Garmin’s GSR 56 Iridium transceiver. The [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.], which was originally used with the Phenom Prodigy system in the 100 and 300, is now being used as a retrofit in combination with the G600, G500 and G500H. A few customers are already taking advantage of this new technology in aircraft ranging from a Bell 206 to a Beech 58. If you routinely fly overseas or you are reading this and are “over the pond”, contact your local Garmin aviation dealer and ask for more information about [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.] Check out this video, and for more detailed information about coverage and services visit Garmin’s new interactive World Wide Weather site.

');}//]]>