You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Best Combo Units for Serious, Budget-Minded Fishermen

Πήγαινε κάτω

Best Combo Units for Serious, Budget-Minded Fishermen Empty Best Combo Units for Serious, Budget-Minded Fishermen

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Κυρ 7 Ιουν 2015 - 12:02

Πεντε νεες συσκευες Combo της σειρας echoMap για το 2015 παρουσιασε η Garmin.

echoMAP 93sv & 73sv

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Στα χαρακτηριστικα των συσκευων θα βρουμε την τεχνολογια σαρωσης sonar DownVü and SideVü. Καθε συσκευη ερχεται προφορτωμενη με το Garmin LakeVü HD mapping ωστε να μπορουν να εντοπιστουν οι πιο παραγωγικοι τομεις στην λιμνη. Το echoMAP 93sv ειναι στις 9” ενω το echoMAP 73sv στις 7”.

echoMAP 73dv, 53dv & 43dv

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Τα echoMAP 73dv, 53dv, & 43dv ειναι στις 7”, 5”, & 4” αντιστοιχα, εχουν ολα τα χαρακτηριστικα των echoMAP 93sv & 73sv εκτος απο το SideVü.

Λεπτομερειες:

Having accurate mapping on the water can be the difference between life and disaster, so don’t be caught without a GPS of some sort. Garmin offers a fantastic selection of fishfinders, chartplotters and combo units, and with the expansion of our echoMAP series in 2015, we bring you a variety of sizes and price ranges for the serious, yet budget-minded angler.

echoMAP 93sv & 73sv

Echomap svThe easy-to-use 9” diagonal echoMAP 93sv is perfect for the serious tournament angler or weekend angler. Find structure easier than ever before with both DownVü and SideVü scanning sonar technology. Each unit is preloaded with Garmin LakeVü HD mapping to help you find the most productive areas on the lake. The echoMAP 73sv measures 7” and packs the same great features as the 93sv.

echoMAP 73dv, 53dv & 43dv

EchoMap dvThe echoMAP 73dv, 53dv, and 43dv are 7”, 5”, and 4”, respectively, and still give you all of the great and easy-to-use features as the previously mentioned units, except that they do not have SideVü capabilities. They are perfect for anglers with smaller boats or those who fish out of a kayak. For the money, you can’t beat them!

Garmin DownVü and SideVü Scanning Sonar

Garmin LakeVü HD

Santosan
Santosan
Administrator
Administrator

Άντρας Ηλικία : 54
Τόπος : Athens - West Side
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10879

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή