You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

Εγγραφείτε στο φόρουμ, είναι εύκολο και γρήγορο

My Garmin Sat Nav
Καλώς ήλθατε στο My Garmin Sat Nav ‼️

Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε ή να κάνετε εγγραφή γιά να έχετε πρόσβαση σε όλο το forum

Welcome to My Garmin Sat Nav !!

You must Log in or Register to gain full forum access

My Garmin Sat Nav
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Garmin - Οικονομικα Αποτελεματα 4ου Τριμηνου 2013 (Q4 13)

Πήγαινε κάτω

Garmin - Οικονομικα Αποτελεματα 4ου Τριμηνου 2013 (Q4 13) Empty Garmin - Οικονομικα Αποτελεματα 4ου Τριμηνου 2013 (Q4 13)

Δημοσίευση από Santosan Τετ 19 Φεβ 2014 - 19:18

Garmin Reports EPS Growth in Fourth Quarter 2013 with Strong Margin Performance; Proposes Dividend Increase; Announces CFO Transition

Schaffhausen, Switzerland / February 19, 2014/ Business Wire

Garmin Ltd. (Nasdaq: GRMN – News) today announced results for the fiscal year and quarter ended December 28, 2013.

Highlights in the quarter include:

• Total revenue of $760 million in fourth quarter 2013 with non-automotive/mobile segments of outdoor, fitness, aviation and marine delivering 50% of total revenues and growing  14% over the year ago quarter
• Operating margin of 23% with 69% of operating profit from outdoor, fitness, aviation and marine
• Introduced new watches across a range of categories including the tactix, designed with law enforcement and special operations in mind; the D2™, designed for aviators; and the Approach® S4, a feature-rich golf watch
• Announced  a series of new marine products for 2014 led by DownVü and SideVü scanning sonar, an
important feature for the fishing market
• Generated $135 million of free cash flow in fourth quarter 2013 Highlights for the fiscal year include:
• Total revenue of $2,632 million in 2013 with outdoor, fitness, aviation and marine growing a combined 9% over 2012
• Operating margin stable at 22% partially driven by a decline in operating expenses
• Entered new markets and expanded offering within existing markets allowing for a continued diversification of revenue and profitability sources
• Generated $574 million of free cash flow in 2013

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

Full Release

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]
Santosan
Santosan
Administrator
Administrator

Άντρας Ηλικία : 54
Τόπος : Athens - West Side
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 06/10/2012
Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 10879

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή